How To Use
It's pretty simple really. You go to http://vote4diamonds.com/, you enter in your screenname, vote at each one of the three sites, and (while logged into Stompzcraft) you click "Claim!". And don't forget you have to wait 24 hours before you can do it again (not just anytime the next day).
Step by Step
Now in case you didn't get that, didn't think that was clear enough, or just prefer pictures, here's a step by step process on how to get your Diamonds.
- 1. Go to http://vote4diamonds.com/. You shall be brought to a page that looks like this:
- 2. Click on "Site 1".
- 3. Click on the "Verification" system that asks you to click on certain images. After that go ahead and click Vote! You should see confirmation afterwards like this:
- 4. Go back to the open window for voting and click on "Site 2".
- 5. Type in the Code as asked and Vote! You should see confirmation afterwards like this:
- 6. Go back to the open window for voting and click on "Site 3". (Almost there!)
- 7. BEFORE YOU DO THIS; Make sure you are logged into the Stompzcraft server! Otherwise you won't get your money, levels, and diamonds! Type in the Code as asked and Vote! Here you will not receive confirmation, but will be redirected to their top voters list.
- 8. You're finished! You can close out any open tabs/windows open that are related to the voting. If you did everything right, a message should pop up on the server that looks like this:
[Add file here]
- Why can I vote on the sites, but then am told I have to wait when I click claim?:
- The sites that you vote on allow you to vote again as soon as the next day starts. Vote 4 Diamonds works on a 24-hour waiting period.
- How do I find out if it's been 24-hours since the last time I received diamonds?
- At this time there is not a solution to that problem other than trying to get them again.
- I voted, Where are my diamonds?
- Either in your inventory, you haven't waited long enough to re-collect, or you really did need to follow those pictures above and didn't.